Community Forum

access channel

New Poster

access channel

access streaming TV channel listed on my channels

Expert

Re: access channel

https://tv.xfinity.com/  use a browser and that address. Chrome has built-in flash (and flash is required).

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

thank you for your help.  this worked twice.  I kept this message to be able to access the channel again and it no longer works.  I am pretty feed up with Comcast.  I have to pay extra for the increased speed but hardly ever get it.  the channels stop in the middle of the night while watching a movie.  

Expert

@lsheacp wrote:

thank you for your help.  this worked twice.  I kept this message to be able to access the channel again and it no longer works.  I am pretty feed up with Comcast.  I have to pay extra for the increased speed but hardly ever get it.  the channels stop in the middle of the night while watching a movie.  

keep in mind it isn't Comcast it is the browser. Run Chrome and touch the stacked dots in upper right part of the window.  Select Help then about. see if the little popup window shows update in progress or completed and then close the little window.  Now hit the 3 dots again on upper right side and select settings. Now type flash in the search bar at the top. scroll down and you will see the word flash highlighting Content Settings. select that. then at top switch turn off. (allows its own internal flash to run which is safe and 'memory sandboxed'). now run the streaming website. working now?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.