Community Forum

Xfinitystream is the worst

New Poster

Xfinitystream is the worst

I was called by a sales rep and talked into getting cable after cutting the cord years ago. What a mistake. I was led to believe I would be able to get the full cable experience online on my computer. That was a lie. Xfinitystream is worse than Hulu ever was. Even back in its infancy ! Xfin.Stream has very little content. What shows it does offer only have the last few episode at most. So if you need to play catch up or want to save the reps and binge later you still need Netflix or Hulu. With Hulu offering live tv now I don't know what possessed me to get cable again. Oh yeah....the lies. And the cable package is full of garbage channells.60% reality and 30% DIY & ancient Re-Runs. It's so far from what I was told it was to be sickening. I have got to cancel this and get Hulu live tv back. I don't see t hem fixing it enough anytime soon. It is the worst streaming has to offer. Even Amazon Prime beats Xfinity hands down.
Official Employee

Re: Xfinitystream is the worst

Hi Kaylis. We're sorry you feel that way about our service. I can assist with reviewing your services and go over the options that might give you what you're looking for in terms of programming options. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.