Community Forum

Xfinity stream stopped working on my computer

Regular Visitor

Xfinity stream stopped working on my computer

I have been streaming on xfninity on my computer all day. I left for a few hours and came back to watch a show and this error popped up tde.provision.accountMismatch. What does this mean and how can it be fixed? Thank you!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity stream stopped working on my computer

@blair2 wrote:

I have been streaming on xfninity on my computer all day. I left for a few hours and came back to watch a show and this error popped up tde.provision.accountMismatch. What does this mean and how can it be fixed? Thank you!

Call 1800comcast and ask for Billing; your account appears to have an issue.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

@blair2 wrote:

did you go to the gear (settings) and sign out and then back in?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi, blair2! Thank you for posting in our community! The tde.provision.accountMismatch is usually caused by the back end issue with the username. I should be able to fix it without any issues. Replied to your private message, please check your inbox.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I'm happy I was able to fix the account mismatch error for you. Feel free to reach me at any time Smiley Happy 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.