Community Forum

Xfinity stream playback not working

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity stream playback not working

I am getting an error tvapp 00306 when trying to play back my recordings. After one and a half hours of being on the phone with level one support she tells me that I need a box to play back. Please advise. Error says: sorry something went wrong. Please try again later. Error TVAPP-0036" . I AM 11 DAYS IN, GETTING THE SAME ERROR, with no help from support. This is happening on all my devices. Imac/ Sierra,5 Rocky TV's, one Android phone, two Roku sticks 3800x, two iPads and one iPhone.
Tags (1)
Expert

Re: Xfinity stream playback not working

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi @Pilarzambrano

I can help look into this error code. Can you please verify your first and last name, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

New Poster

Do you have any updates, it has been now 16 days since I reported the issue to comcast.

Expert

@Pilarzambrano wrote:

Do you have any updates, it has been now 16 days since I reported the issue to comcast.

did you read and do what the post asked just before your post?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi @Pilarzambrano

Sorry for my delayed response. I'm off on Friday's and Saturday's. I've just replied to your private message. Please reply at your convenience and we can continue from there. 

New Poster

Finally.after 21 days support said there is a problem with the app and my ticket was finally linked to a problem that the.Development enginees are working on.
Admin1

Pilarzambrano -- Thanks for the update. We'll let our engineering team handle things from here.