Community Forum

Xfinity Streem (Sorry, we've run into a problem.) Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

New Poster

Xfinity Streem (Sorry, we've run into a problem.) Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

I see this issue happens to many people. I have not read anywhere, a solution.

Error 

Sorry, we've run into a problem.

The good news? We can take care of it right now. First, you'll need to sign out of your account.
When you sign back in it'll be fixed. Ready?

(Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch)

I have tried all the recommended fixes. tried it on multiple PCs, MACs etc., and Browsers. Always the same error. Why is this still an issue? apparently, it's been going on for a few years.

Expert

Re: Xfinity Streem (Sorry, we've run into a problem.) Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

@bkricci wrote:

I see this issue happens to many people. I have not read anywhere, a solution.

Error 

Sorry, we've run into a problem.

The good news? We can take care of it right now. First, you'll need to sign out of your account.
When you sign back in it'll be fixed. Ready?

(Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch)

I have tried all the recommended fixes. tried it on multiple PCs, MACs etc., and Browsers. Always the same error. Why is this still an issue? apparently, it's been going on for a few years.

fast temporary fix: make a new email under your comcast email account. then use that email to login and all should be working. to fix your current username that has the issue, call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your current username to point only to your current account number/account address.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Xfinity Stream - Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

On my 3rd phone call right now (been on hold for 35 minutes)  with Xfinity Support and nobody can figure it out.  It was working totally fine the past 2 years, then I got the "We want to upgrade your experience..." type message and when it came back, I got the "Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch".   I have also gotten a message with something to do with SAML.503, but the analyst on the call had be close Firefox again.   

I have tried clearing all cache and cookies, tried 3 differnet browsers and 2 different computers.   Friday I was told that there were issues from the upgrade and it should be resolved by 9PM Friday night.   As of now, Monday evening, it still gives me the same message.  

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Streem (Sorry, we've run into a problem.) Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

I have the same issue and called billing.  They had no idea what I was talking about and said I had to talk to technical support (again).  

Expert

@brad0112 wrote:

I have the same issue and called billing.  They had no idea what I was talking about and said I had to talk to technical support (again).  

see the post just before your post. call back between 9am and 4pm eastern time and select billing as above. if the person doesn't understand ask for a supervisor.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Administrator

@bkricci,

Thank you so much for posting your question here in the Xfinity Forum. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We believe a recent update should resolve this.

Can you please log out of the Xfinity Stream website fully, clear your browsers cache and cookies, and log back into the website?

Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.