Xfinity Streaming App on Smart TV

New Poster

Xfinity Streaming App on Smart TV

How do I add Xfinity Streaming App to my LG Smart TV

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Streaming App on Smart TV

dlstoutamire wrote:

How do I add Xfinity Streaming App to my LG Smart TV

I don't believe you are able to. I haven't heard of anyone being successful.

Here is a comcast rep's answer -

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XFINITY-Stream-Website/When-will-I-be-able-to-stream-xfinity-into-Samsu...

New Poster

Can't yet... Only on very modern Sony and Samsung smart TV's.. I just bought this 5 thousand dollar LG OLED TV and it doesn't work... Kind of pitiful really.. Step it up LG..

Expert

@DSBsky wrote:

Can't yet... Only on very modern Sony and Samsung smart TV's.. I just bought this 5 thousand dollar LG OLED TV and it doesn't work... Kind of pitiful really.. Step it up LG..

All the apps you require are found on your televisionm and require only a high-speed broadband and the tv's remote.

No need for the Comcast boxes except their normal cable programing. Maybe you should down-load the LG manual and learn to use all the functions. I have been using my Samsung 65" Curved 3D UHD television since January 2016. I spend more time watching: 2160p, 1440P, or 1080p on You Tube, etc. converted to 3D. Very little time wasted on watching cable. I gave up on Comcast for UHD HDR when they dropped the "Ultra HD sampler" app which was free.