Xfinity Streaming App on Smart TV

New Poster

Xfinity Streaming App on Smart TV

How do I add Xfinity Streaming App to my LG Smart TV

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Streaming App on Smart TV

dlstoutamire wrote:

How do I add Xfinity Streaming App to my LG Smart TV

I don't believe you are able to. I haven't heard of anyone being successful.

Here is a comcast rep's answer -

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XFINITY-Stream-Website/When-will-I-be-able-to-stream-xfinity-into-Samsu...

New Poster

Can't yet... Only on very modern Sony and Samsung smart TV's.. I just bought this 5 thousand dollar LG OLED TV and it doesn't work... Kind of pitiful really.. Step it up LG..

Expert

@DSBsky wrote:

Can't yet... Only on very modern Sony and Samsung smart TV's.. I just bought this 5 thousand dollar LG OLED TV and it doesn't work... Kind of pitiful really.. Step it up LG..

All the apps you require are found on your televisionm and require only a high-speed broadband and the tv's remote.

No need for the Comcast boxes except their normal cable programing. Maybe you should down-load the LG manual and learn to use all the functions. I have been using my Samsung 65" Curved 3D UHD television since January 2016. I spend more time watching: 2160p, 1440P, or 1080p on You Tube, etc. converted to 3D. Very little time wasted on watching cable. I gave up on Comcast for UHD HDR when they dropped the "Ultra HD sampler" app which was free.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!