Community Forum

Xfinity Stream is not available at the moment. (Error ftde.xact.3322.1000136)

New Poster

Xfinity Stream is not available at the moment. (Error ftde.xact.3322.1000136)

I have xfinity internet (comcast) and pay extra for xfinity stream. While I can log into my account and go to "My Xfinity" page and check my emails, and etc... I cannot stream most of the time.

I use a Lenovo laptop, and yes, I adjust the site settings to "Allow Flash".

But, if I try to stream using GOOGLE CHROME - it won't work 90% of the time.

I have been on the phone and chatted with support many times, and no one can help me fix this.

I get this:

Sorry, we're having some trouble

Xfinity Stream is not available at the moment. Please try back soon.

(Error ftde.xact.3322.1000136)

Please, somebody, help.

Thanks.

KS

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Stream is not available at the moment. (Error ftde.xact.3322.1000136)

@karl_schmidt_04 wrote:

I have xfinity internet (comcast) and pay extra for xfinity stream. While I can log into my account and go to "My Xfinity" page and check my emails, and etc... I cannot stream most of the time.

I use a Lenovo laptop, and yes, I adjust the site settings to "Allow Flash".

But, if I try to stream using GOOGLE CHROME - it won't work 90% of the time.

I have been on the phone and chatted with support many times, and no one can help me fix this.

I get this:

Sorry, we're having some trouble

Xfinity Stream is not available at the moment. Please try back soon.

(Error ftde.xact.3322.1000136)

Please, somebody, help.

Is this with the app or with the website?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Stream is not available at the moment. (Error ftde.xact.3322.1000136)

I've been asked this before - I use a computer.

If I search for an xfinity app, it shows me 3 options - all of them are for an x1 tv box. I don't have, nor do I want an X1 TV box. The only other app I see is for Samsung TV. I have a Sony.

I don't have a problem streaming when I use Firefox or IE. The ONLY problem streaming is when I try to use Google Chrome. 

I have followed allll the suggestions - emptying history, clearing cache and temp int files. Of course, I allow for Flash to be used, and yes, I have gone into settings and allow 3rd party cookies.

Expert

@karl_schmidt_04 wrote:

I've been asked this before - I use a computer.

If I search for an xfinity app, it shows me 3 options - all of them are for an x1 tv box. I don't have, nor do I want an X1 TV box. The only other app I see is for Samsung TV. I have a Sony.

I don't have a problem streaming when I use Firefox or IE. The ONLY problem streaming is when I try to use Google Chrome. 

I have followed allll the suggestions - emptying history, clearing cache and temp int files. Of course, I allow for Flash to be used, and yes, I have gone into settings and allow 3rd party cookies.

if you don't have an x1 set top box (and therefore a cable tv subscriber), do you have a subscription to Xfinity intant TV? (streaming cable channels with xfinity internet service in the home)

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Yup.

Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!