Community Forum

Xfinity Stream Error TVAPP-00481

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Xfinity Stream Error TVAPP-00481

Get an error when trying to watch anything on Xfinity Stream...just started happening like 2 hrs ago and I've been watching fine all day. On Windows 10 with Chrome 80 I get Error TVAPP-00481 but I can bring up the same on-demand episode on my iPhone and it plays fine.

Error after I select any item to play:

"This Video Cannot Be Played

We've run into a problem while streaming Bugs.

(Error TVAPP-00481)"

Please help. Thanks.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream Error TVAPP-00481

@mgre wrote:

Get an error when trying to watch anything on Xfinity Stream...just started happening like 2 hrs ago and I've been watching fine all day. On Windows 10 with Chrome 80 I get Error TVAPP-00481 but I can bring up the same on-demand episode on my iPhone and it plays fine.

Error after I select any item to play:

"This Video Cannot Be Played

We've run into a problem while streaming Bugs.

(Error TVAPP-00481)"

Please help. Thanks.

what computer operating system/version? which browser? did you try using Chrome/Edge?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I have the same problem. I just want to watch Cops https://www.xfinity.com/stream/entity/8417101443769375112

Highlighted
Expert

@eywy wrote:

I have the same problem. I just want to watch Cops https://www.xfinity.com/stream/entity/8417101443769375112

what computer operating system/version? which browser? did you try using Chrome/Edge?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!