Community Forum

Xfinity Stream App says I'm not on my home network

New Poster

Xfinity Stream App says I'm not on my home network

I've tried on my Laptop, Phone and Roku and they all say I am not on my home network and will not allow me to stream content other than the TVGo channels. 

Contacted Comcast multilple times, reset my account, Modem, router, change router DNS to 75.75.75.75/75.75.76.76. still no luck with any of my devices. 

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Stream App says I'm not on my home network

@mduken wrote:

I've tried on my Laptop, Phone and Roku and they all say I am not on my home network and will not allow me to stream content other than the TVGo channels. 

Contacted Comcast multilple times, reset my account, Modem, router, change router DNS to 75.75.75.75/75.75.76.76. still no luck with any of my devices. 

Is this the SSID/password you are using?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/view-change-wifi-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream App says I'm not on my home network

@mduken wrote:

using the xfinity my account app, select the internet tab and the gateway. compare the serial number shown with the HFC MAC address on your actual modem. do they match directly?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!