Community Forum

XFINITY not listed on HBO GO

New Poster

XFINITY not listed on HBO GO

I downloaded HBO GO and when I go to active it, it doesn't list Xfinity as a provider. Is it listed under something else?
Screenshot_20180528-204139_HBO GO.jpg
Expert

Re: XFINITY not listed on HBO GO

@Amy23 wrote:
I downloaded HBO GO and when I go to active it, it doesn't list Xfinity as a provider. Is it listed under something else?

just installed on an android phone. select 'comcast xfinity'

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Comcast Xfinity isn't showing up in my list. I've used the app plenty of times before but today it disappeared.
Screenshot_20180701-141937.png
Expert

@Whsteve wrote:
Comcast Xfinity isn't showing up in my list. I've used the app plenty of times before but today it disappeared.

scroll down to xfinity

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

New Poster

Same here comcast is not listed which it use to be under and xfinity is not listed either. Did comcast stop authorizing hbo go use like they did the starz app?
Expert

@Kjones3819 wrote:
Same here comcast is not listed which it use to be under and xfinity is not listed either. Did comcast stop authorizing hbo go use like they did the starz app?

Xfinity is listed in alphabetical order and is just before all the college and university listings.

hbogo1.jpg

New Poster

Looks like the HBOGO.com/activate site is not mobile friendly. Use your computer and there will be an Xfinity button above the More Providers List.
Frequent Visitor

It looks like the list is cut off on my iPhone X, not going further past providers beginning with “W”. Unfortunately, this small bug prevents me from using the HBO GO app completely!
Expert

@killbill508 wrote:
It looks like the list is cut off on my iPhone X, not going further past providers beginning with “W”. Unfortunately, this small bug prevents me from using the HBO GO app completely!

sign on while you are on your home wifi. the xfinity screen for signin will appear. the list you are looking at is by cable providers then next a listing of the schools/universities/etc.  scroll up more than 1/2 from the bottom and find the end of the list with 'xfinity' if out of home.

Frequent Visitor

I deleted the app then reinstalled it. Fixed the issue.