Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

XFINITY not listed on HBO GO

New Poster

XFINITY not listed on HBO GO

I downloaded HBO GO and when I go to active it, it doesn't list Xfinity as a provider. Is it listed under something else?
Screenshot_20180528-204139_HBO GO.jpg
Expert

Re: XFINITY not listed on HBO GO

@Amy23 wrote:
I downloaded HBO GO and when I go to active it, it doesn't list Xfinity as a provider. Is it listed under something else?

just installed on an android phone. select 'comcast xfinity'

New Poster

Comcast Xfinity isn't showing up in my list. I've used the app plenty of times before but today it disappeared.
Screenshot_20180701-141937.png
Expert

@Whsteve wrote:
Comcast Xfinity isn't showing up in my list. I've used the app plenty of times before but today it disappeared.

scroll down to xfinity

New Poster

Same here comcast is not listed which it use to be under and xfinity is not listed either. Did comcast stop authorizing hbo go use like they did the starz app?
Highlighted
Expert

@Kjones3819 wrote:
Same here comcast is not listed which it use to be under and xfinity is not listed either. Did comcast stop authorizing hbo go use like they did the starz app?

Xfinity is listed in alphabetical order and is just before all the college and university listings.

hbogo1.jpg

New Poster

Looks like the HBOGO.com/activate site is not mobile friendly. Use your computer and there will be an Xfinity button above the More Providers List.