Community Forum

Won't Resume at my spot

New Poster

Won't Resume at my spot

I was watching a show. I paused and closed the tab and a few hours later, when I opened it, it restarted the program despite my pressing resume. It won't let me skip and I don't want to have to rewatch fifty minutes of the show.

Expert

Re: Won't Resume at my spot

@tarasavitz wrote:

I was watching a show. I paused and closed the tab and a few hours later, when I opened it, it restarted the program despite my pressing resume. It won't let me skip and I don't want to have to rewatch fifty minutes of the show.

when  you are watching on-demand on the stream site and want to save your place, press the pause button on the screen with your mouse, then the X upper right of the video in progress. when ready to resume viewing, use the "for you" tab and row recently watched to re-select the program and then select resume. to fix the instant issue, use a set top box and start viewing then press the pgup button 5 times and you will be 50 minutes into the recording. if max shown is 42 minutes go that far and start watching from that point.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.