Community Forum

What happened to TV listings?

Frequent Visitor

What happened to TV listings?

The TV listings are now unusable.    I went from an acsending list by channel number of what was on to a random  listing of a handful of channels and a whole long list of TVGO listings.   I do not us "TVGO".  I will never use "TVGO".  I want the simple listing of channels and programs that we had before this God awful change.

Expert

Re: What happened to TV listings?

@Anon1507777 wrote:

The TV listings are now unusable.    I went from an acsending list by channel number of what was on to a random  listing of a handful of channels and a whole long list of TVGO listings.   I do not us "TVGO".  I will never use "TVGO".  I want the simple listing of channels and programs that we had before this God awful change.

on the live TV tab, select all channels. does that display all the channels in your package?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

NO, it gives me  a random selection of 30 or so channels with channel number then a huge listing of TVGO channels  that are impossible to use for normal live TV usage.   It worked fine up until Thursday afternoon. 

Expert

@Anon1507777 wrote:

NO, it gives me  a random selection of 30 or so channels with channel number then a huge listing of TVGO channels  that are impossible to use for normal live TV usage.   It worked fine up until Thursday afternoon. 

try this: call in to 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to do a deep background account refresh. This can take up to an hour to complete and will redo all the backoffice/server settings for your account. After that hour see if the channel lineup is now correct.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.