Community Forum

Watching downloaded tv

New Poster

Watching downloaded tv

How do I watch a downloaded show, on a tv not connected to internet, an area with no signal,hence the downloaded watch anywhere anytime statement?

Official Employee

Re: Watching downloaded tv

You can only access them on the mobile device that you downloaded them to.

Bronze Problem Solver

Tim-Oliver wrote:

How do I watch a downloaded show, on a tv not connected to internet, an area with no signal,hence the downloaded watch anywhere anytime statement?

If you download to a device that has an external monitor (pc/laptop) you can watch the downloaded show on tv.

Official Employee

mvenanzi wrote:

Tim-Oliver wrote:

If you download to a device that has an external monitor (pc/laptop) you can watch the downloaded show on tv.

Sorry, but you cannot download anything to a PC/laptop.

Only mobile devices.

New Poster

so i cant send to a larger screen, after downloading to a Samsung Tab A, when i am in an area with no internet access?

Official Employee

Screen mirroring is disabled through mobile devices.

New Poster

I can't download at all. Anytime I go to download it tell me no downloads yet find a movie to download with an arrow pointing down. I have yet to see this. Why can't u go to download and a list of movies or tv shows pop up that u can download
Bronze Problem Solver

Greg3418 wrote:
I can't download at all. Anytime I go to download it tell me no downloads yet find a movie to download with an arrow pointing down. I have yet to see this. Why can't u go to download and a list of movies or tv shows pop up that u can download

Here is a link with instructions on how to download shows/movies

https://www.xfinity.com/support/xfinity-apps/x1-xfinity-tv-app-download-a-program/