Community Forum

Watching Recordings Issue with Chrome

Regular Visitor

Watching Recordings Issue with Chrome

I am having issues accessing recordings on the Stream Portal using Chrome.  I can watch recordings when they are showing in For You, but not under Saved.  When I navigate to Saved - Recordings - Series name, I just see the waiting animation (circle with 3 running dots).  I have logged out and back in.  Cleared Cache and Cookies.  Shutdown and powered on my PC.  Issue is not present in Edge.  Chrome is up to date.  I am not seeing any issues when accessing On-Demand or live channels.  While the animation is on the screen, I am not able to access any of the UI.  

Expert

Re: Watching Recordings Issue with Chrome

@flavious27 wrote:

I am having issues accessing recordings on the Stream Portal using Chrome.  I can watch recordings when they are showing in For You, but not under Saved.  When I navigate to Saved - Recordings - Series name, I just see the waiting animation (circle with 3 running dots).  I have logged out and back in.  Cleared Cache and Cookies.  Shutdown and powered on my PC.  Issue is not present in Edge.  Chrome is up to date.  I am not seeing any issues when accessing On-Demand or live channels.  While the animation is on the screen, I am not able to access any of the UI.  

did you press the top right chrome triple dot and select help - about google chrome? it will show the version and you will see it updating if an update is ready. after any update, is it working?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Re: Watching Recordings Issue with Chrome

It is working now with the update that was made to the Portal yesterday.  As for your question, Chrome is up to date and issue was happening on multiple PCs with Chrome.