Community Forum

Verizon zte spro 2

Regular Visitor

Verizon zte spro 2

Just purchased a Verizon zte spro 2 to project on a screen in back yard and I am only able to watch on screen and not thru projector. Is there a setting I am missing? The only reason I purchased it was for this feature. Is there anyway to unlock this? Little ones along with me disappointed.
New Poster

Re: Verizon zte spro 2

I am finding the same issue. Did you find any support?
Expert

@Znmartin15 wrote:
I am finding the same issue. Did you find any support?

a desktop/laptop is able to do that since use of TV as a monitor is a grandfathered use. Currently you may also use a Roku device (some older models won't work) attached to an HDMI port on the projector. The Roku is currently on a free beta test. 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

So for all, i actually wound up putting a switch onto my set top box and put in a HDMI transmitter and receiver and it works perfectly. It was an expensive setup but it works very well. So now I am actually running a three switch setup so i can send the signal from my Xbox or set top box over to the projector as long as I am within 150ft of the transmitter.