Community Forum

Unauthorized Keeps Accessing my Account. I've done everything.

New Poster

Unauthorized Keeps Accessing my Account. I've done everything.

My brother was staying with me for a few weeks and during that time I gave him his own sign in on my account. After he moved on his way, as a precaution, I deleted his user name and removed his device from My Account and in the TV Stream App. 

I've changed my password 3 times - yet each day when  I come home from work, more than a couple of my DVR recordings cannot be acessed because they are on 'A Mobile Device'. 

I got back into devices and again remove his device. It seems as if he is able to continue accessing my account because he has yet to log out of his TV Stream App?

I don't know what else to do. I don't trust him and all attempts I've made to contact him have failed.

Any advice helps. 

Problem Solver

Re: Unauthorized Keeps Accessing my Account. I've done everything.

Hi Bill

I don't see any content currently downloaded to devices on your account, but if you've removed the secondary account and changed the password on the main account, I can deprovision all the web and mobile devices on your account for you. This will cause all users to have to log in again, and since your brother doesn't have the new password, he won't be able to log in.

LHC

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Unauthorized Keeps Accessing my Account. I've done everything.

I have this issue as well.  It would be great if comcast would automatically do this when you change your password...like netflix does.  Do i have to call to have this done?