Community Forum

Unable to watch any recordings on any devices

Highlighted
New Poster

Unable to watch any recordings on any devices

I thought this was just a glitch this past week: "Well that didn’t go as planned... We’re having trouble playing this recording. We checked for this program On Demand but, unfortunately, it is not available. Please try watching another program." But this has been going on for well over a week now, that I cannot watch any recorded programs at home on any mobile devices.
Expert

Re: Unable to watch any recordings on any devices

@jforest1306 wrote:
I thought this was just a glitch this past week: "Well that didn’t go as planned... We’re having trouble playing this recording. We checked for this program On Demand but, unfortunately, it is not available. Please try watching another program." But this has been going on for well over a week now, that I cannot watch any recorded programs at home on any mobile devices.

did you try power cycling the device? (not just lock/unlock) did you try removing the app and reinstalling the app?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!