Community Forum

Unable to view any 'Watch Now' shows on Xfinity Stream

Frequent Visitor

Unable to view any 'Watch Now' shows on Xfinity Stream

For the past few days I have not been able to watch any show available to watch now on the Xfinity Stream website.  When clicking a show, the 'Watch Now' title disappears and only 'Upcoming' is available.  No error message.  Have tried both Chrome and Edge.

This is my primary method for viewing and would appreciate any help. Thank you.

New Poster

Re: Unable to view any 'Watch Now' shows on Xfinity Stream

I've been having the same problem since last week...

Frequent Visitor

@Shmoobits@erchvz I FEEL YOUR PAIN!! This is my primary method of watching too.

I have spent hours and hours talking to technical support who can only read through scripts of about 5 different things they can do

For me this is exclusive to the xfinity.com/stream/ application my tv and my mobile app are fine. I can watch my premium channels via live TV so I know my account isn't like locked out or something.. It is not my PC!!! I do still believe this is an account issue not network or proxy etc as it is the same no matter where I am or what computer, Windows OS, or browser is used.  My guess is if I ever get the System Engineers to call me (it's been 30hrs now) that they will have to give me a new primary account which is not conveneint.

XfinitySUX.jpg

Frequent Visitor

I'm posted on your thread about it to help boost the signal.  I've stopped using the app and using my Hulu subscription instead to catch up on many of the shows over the long Thanksgiving week.

Official Employee

Hi @Shmoobits

I've replied to your private message. Please verify the requested information so I can begin troubleshooting. Chat with you soon. 

@erchvz, Please send me a private message and I can help you as well. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

**UPDATE** 

I just confirmed the advanced techs have determined this is now apart of a national issue they are currently investigating. Our engineering team is aware and in the process of fixing this. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA. 

Everyone who is having this problem, I will need to gather some information from you so I can link your account to their investigation. For those of you who have sent me a private message verifying the requested information. I am going to link your accounts now. You may receive a message from me stating I have done so. Chat with you soon. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I am having the same issue with my account as well. I have been trying to watch various shows, but I am only able to see the upcoming shows and unable to watch now. Please fix this problem as soon as possible. 

Official Employee

Thanks for letting us know @kblackman1. Our engineers are aware and working to find a resolution. In the meantime, can you send me a private message with your first and last name so I can create a ticket and link your account to this investigation? 

New Poster

is my name im having the same issue. 

Frequent Visitor

No news in a week on this Smiley Sad

Regular Visitor

OMG i have had the same issue. after 5 days of hours on end of being on the phone with them i cancelled my service thinking that would solve it. It has been 2 weeks and i signed back up for service but still the same issue. I am waiting to recieve my cable box tomorrow to see if i have any luck with it working there. so frustrating

Regular Visitor

I am having the issue as well. 

Official Employee

Hello all, 

The engineers are still working on a resolution for this issue. @mmh7, I haven't forgotten about you, but there is still no fix as of yet. I'll continue to follow up as best as I can. 

For those of you who haven't yet, please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can associate your accounts with this issue, and be sure you I follow up with you as well. Thanks. 

New Poster

I'm unable to view 'Watch Now' for over a month thinking it would have been resolved by now. Very frustrating!

Silver Problem Solver

@blakant wrote:

I'm unable to view 'Watch Now' for over a month thinking it would have been resolved by now. Very frustrating!

I couldn't find a mention with Google and my iPhone7 app doesn't appear to have that option.

Can you post a link to it?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

@ComcastChe

Per your instruction:

@ComcastChe wrote:

For those of you who haven't yet, please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can associate your accounts with this issue, and be sure you I follow up with you as well. Thanks. 

I am not sure how to send private messages on this platform, but I am experiencing this issue and would like my account associated with the problem. Please advise.

Silver Problem Solver

@trb10g wrote:

@ComcastChe

Per your instruction:

@ComcastChe wrote:

I am not sure how to send private messages on this platform, but I am experiencing this issue and would like my account associated with the problem. Please advise.

Does this help?

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/HOW-DO-I-SEND-A-PRIVATE-MESSAGE/td-p/3012394

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello All, 

I just wanted to provide an update to let you know this is still being investigated. I'm off on Saturday's and Sunday's but will follow up on Monday.