Community Forum

Unable to use Stream on macbook, getting Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

Regular Visitor

Unable to use Stream on macbook, getting Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

Receiving Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch when trying to stream from macbook. Based on the other users w/ the same issue I also had a previous account a few years ago and recently signed up again, using the same user id.

Official Employee

Re: Unable to use Stream on macbook, getting Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

Hi, tbrophy720! I will check your username and hotspot issue. Got your private messageSmiley Happy

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Administrator

Re: Unable to use Stream on macbook, getting Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

@tbrophy720,

Thanks for posting your question here in the Xfinity Forum. We sincerely apologize for the issue that you have experienced. Can you please log out of the Xfinity Stream website fully, clear your browsers cache and cookies, and log back in again?

Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

The issue with the ftde.provision.accountMismatch error has been resolved. Thank you for your cooperation, tbrophy720. Your username was linked to your account twice and I was able to unlink the secondary link. Our team is always happy to help.