Community Forum

Tv streaming does not play on pc.

Contributor

Tv streaming does not play on pc.

Hi,  My wife is having an issue where she cannot play any tv shows through on-demand or any other way. She is using Firefox, it's updated, and 8.1. This is what happens: choose a program to watch, click, login to Xfinity, get a message to enable Adobe Flash, enable and allow flash, then nothing happens. Are any suggestions available?    Thanks

Expert

Re: Tv streaming does not play on pc.

@kiaville wrote:

Hi,  My wife is having an issue where she cannot play any tv shows through on-demand or any other way. She is using Firefox, it's updated, and 8.1. This is what happens: choose a program to watch, click, login to Xfinity, get a message to enable Adobe Flash, enable and allow flash, then nothing happens. Are any suggestions available?    Thanks

use fully updated Chrome browser. It has built in flash provided by chrome. working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I have a fully updated chrome browser and it does not work for me iether. Same problem as the one who  reported it above

Silver Problem Solver

@kiaville wrote:

I use Chrome on Win10 and it is working today.

https://www.xfinity.com/stream/

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Contributor

Robert, you have a different os. I also have win 10 and I use Edge with no problems.

Contributor

crfordy, What os are you using?

Contributor

@kiaville wrote:

crfordy, What os are you using?

It's in the post 8.1. Windows

Contributor

RobertWy

I see you said, "it is working today". Does that mean you have problems with it?

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@kiaville wrote:

RobertWy

I see you said, "it is working today". Does that mean you have problems with it?

No, I have never had an issue with it on my Win8.1 Sony Flip 13.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!