Community Forum

Trouble connecting to My Account

New Poster

Trouble connecting to My Account

Tried from several devices last week, called customer service and agent had trouble, escalated, then waited on the phone so long for the next person I eventually had an appointment and had to hang up. 

Attempted to log on again yesterday and today in case it was a "known issue" that was now fixed... it's not. 

Please help! 

Regular Contributor

Re: Trouble connecting to My Account

There are specific Comcast reps on this forum that have been able to fix user account access issues.  Maybe one of them will respond.  They generally request a PM to them with specific information from you.  You can search this forum to see posts and their responses. @ComcastJoeTru@ComcastChe

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Expert

Re: Trouble connecting to My Account

@pathandle wrote:

Tried from several devices last week, called customer service and agent had trouble, escalated, then waited on the phone so long for the next person I eventually had an appointment and had to hang up. 

Attempted to log on again yesterday and today in case it was a "known issue" that was now fixed... it's not. 

Please help! 

hi, what was the error message and error message number?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!