Community Forum

Trouble Streaming TV Online after moving

New Poster

Trouble Streaming TV Online after moving

Since I've moved from a new address, every time I log in online to try to watch my TV package I only have access to the SkyNews and Cheddar Network channels. I have the Digital Starter package so I should have a lot more.

It appears that my old account at my old address still comes up when I go to my profile, but even when I switch to my new account and press watch tv online, I still have the same problems. Can anyone help??

Expert

Re: Trouble Streaming TV Online after moving

@ericblueberries wrote:

Since I've moved from a new address, every time I log in online to try to watch my TV package I only have access to the SkyNews and Cheddar Network channels. I have the Digital Starter package so I should have a lot more.

It appears that my old account at my old address still comes up when I go to my profile, but even when I switch to my new account and press watch tv online, I still have the same problems. Can anyone help??

call 800-comcast and select billing for immediate assistance. ask that your username is changed to point only to your new address and account number.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!