Community Forum

TV/on demand not working

New Poster

TV/on demand not working

None of Xfinity content is working. When I click on something I get a black screen with the full screen/minimize bottons on the top right. Everything works on another computer so the problem is on my end. I updated my GPU driver yesterday, but the problem started a little later. 

Edit: When I watch through another site (i.e Fox Sports) everything works fine.

Expert

Re: TV/on demand not working

@andagain1 wrote:

None of Xfinity content is working. When I click on something I get a black screen with the full screen/minimize bottons on the top right. Everything works on another computer so the problem is on my end. I updated my GPU driver yesterday, but the problem started a little later. 

Edit: When I watch through another site (i.e Fox Sports) everything works fine.

try using the Chrome browser as it has an integrated flash player.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

I am using Chrome. 

Another thing -- when I click on a channel and get a black screen there's the info button on the top right. When I click on that I get a black box with a small dash on it. 

black.PNG
Expert

@andagain1 wrote:

I am using Chrome. 

Another thing -- when I click on a channel and get a black screen there's the info button on the top right. When I click on that I get a black box with a small dash on it. 

in the Chrome menu, did you try deleting your cache and cookies?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Just tried it and it did the trick. Thank you very much!