Community Forum

TV on computer stopped working

New Poster

TV on computer stopped working

TV streaming stopped working on my computer. Regardless whether I select live TV or a show, I hear audio but get no video.

Expert

Re: TV on computer stopped working

wthielke wrote:

TV streaming stopped working on my computer. Regardless whether I select live TV or a show, I hear audio but get no video.

Hi, I moved your post to the Xfinity Stream Website area of the forum. When you go to https://tv.xfinity.com/ what messages or error codes do you see on the screen? what browser are you using? did you try Chrome, IE, and Firefox to see if they worked for the stream site?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Silver Problem Solver

wthielke wrote:

I assume other websites have sound?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same problem. I use Chrome and when the compter loads (Win10) the Home page, I'm unable to click on the news articles. I get audio but the screen is black where the video is playing. The problem appeared about 2 weeks ago.