Community Forum

TV Streaming Issue -- Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

Regular Visitor

TV Streaming Issue -- Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

New issue started yesterday. I try to log in to stream TV and I get a message with this error:

• Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

I tried clearing cookies and cache but no luck.

Regular Visitor

Re: TV Streaming Issue -- Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

I did a more thorough cleaning of chrome history, cookies, cache et cetera and was able to log in but my channel lineup only shows TV GO channels. Also my saved shows are not there.

Administrator

@xraydr,

Thank you so much for posting your question in the Xfinity Forum. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. 

We believe a recent update has resolved this. Can you please log out of the Xfinity Stream website completely, clear your browsers cache and cookies, and then log back in. 

Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I tried but still not working as expected. I can login but my saved recordins are not there and the channel lineup is not all there for live TV. Only the channels with TVGO.

Official Employee

Hello, xraydr!

I'd like to take a closer look into this issue for you. Please send me a private message with your first and last name as well as the username you are logging into the account with so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

xraydr, I'm glad I was able to quickly make a few corrections on our end and get your username working properly again. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.