Community Forum

Suddenly can't stream TV from any of our home computers

Regular Visitor

Suddenly can't stream TV from any of our home computers

Keeps getting the error message below asking us to sign out.  But singing back in didn't solve the problem.  We had a comcast tech come out a week ago.  He had no clue, and told us someone will follow up to fix it.  But no one every did.  

It looks like many have the same problem in this forum.  So can someone please help??  

Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

Tags (1)
Expert

Re: Suddenly can't stream TV from any of our home computers

Hi @czhao

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Administrator

@czhao,

Thank you so much for posting your question here in the Xfinity Forum. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. 

Can you please log out of the Xfinity Stream website fully, clear your browsers cache and cookies, and log back into the website?

Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Did all that already, but didn't help.  I am not the first one to post this problem in this forum.

Official Employee

Hi czhao, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi czhao, thank you for helping troubleshoot through private message and glad I could help get this corrected for you.  Please reach out if you need help in the future.

Thank you