Community Forum

Streampix Free Preview

Highlighted
Administrator

Streampix Free Preview

Beginning Friday, December 14th, and continuing through Thursday, December 20th, Streampix will be offering a free preview to all Xfinity customers including on set top boxes OnDemand, the Xfinity Stream App and the Xfinity Stream web portal. With Streampix, you'll enjoy:

• Unlimited viewing - watch as often as you want, anytime you want
  • Many popular movies and TV shows
  • Instant access on your television from the Xfinity On Demand menu - no setup, no buffering, no waiting
  • Instant access online and on mobile devices
  • A single destination for video entertainment - no need to subscribe to multiple services

Please note that the free preview is available to all Xfinity customers, including non-Xfinity TV subscribers. Non-Xfinity TV customers can watch through the Xfinity Stream app using their Xfinity username and password.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Streampix Free Preview

Thanks. How does one access on their Smart TV?
Expert

Re: Streampix Free Preview

@violet222 wrote:
Thanks. How does one access on their Smart TV?

please use your previous thread where you ask essentially the same question. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!