Community Forum

Streaming on laptop

Highlighted
New Poster

Streaming on laptop

I can no longer stream xfinity on my laptop.  I get an error stating Adobe Flash discontinued for xfinity streaming as of Dec 2020 although it's October.  It tells u to log out and the issue will be fixed but all you get is the following error code → Error ftde.cima-pil.activation-code-timeout

nicjones2273_0-1601762902792.png

I have no other streaming issues.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Streaming on laptop

@nicjones2273 wrote:

I can no longer stream xfinity on my laptop.  I get an error stating Adobe Flash discontinued for xfinity streaming as of Dec 2020 although it's October.  It tells u to log out and the issue will be fixed but all you get is the following error code → Error ftde.cima-pil.activation-code-timeout

nicjones2273_0-1601762902792.png

I have no other streaming issues.

we can't see the image yet (until a comcast employee approves it). what browsers have you tried to use? what is the operating system?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

@nicjones2273 hello, we're sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I submitted a ticket to look into it. It looks like that your account is not configured correctly. We will follow up with you when this is resolved.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @nicjones2273 are you now able to watch videos on Stream? please let us know if the issue persists, thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.