Community Forum

Streaming/Recordings Ability Limited Online

New Poster

Streaming/Recordings Ability Limited Online

For the past few weeks I have not been able to stream or watch recordings on my online account. Every time I log in the screen shows me one old epsiode I recorded and that's it. It gives me no other viewing options. Any advice? I've tried using different internet browsers but nothing seems to work.

Expert

Re: Streaming/Recordings Ability Limited Online

@beckyar wrote:

For the past few weeks I have not been able to stream or watch recordings on my online account. Every time I log in the screen shows me one old epsiode I recorded and that's it. It gives me no other viewing options. Any advice? I've tried using different internet browsers but nothing seems to work.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Streaming/Recordings Ability Limited Online

Hi beckyar. I can assist in troubleshooting your Cloud DVR issue. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.