Community Forum

Streaming Error player.3300.4259876

New Poster

Streaming Error player.3300.4259876

I've been getting the following streaming error when using the newly updated Firefox to stream on the tv.xfinity.com streaming site -

 

Error player.3300.4259876

 

When I first sign in and select a show it will load and play for 10-15 seconds, then I get the "There was a problem, we're attempting to resume" message then the error. This seems to happen on every channel. I searched the fourms and was unable to find any info about this error.

 

Here is the diagnostic info:

 

Build number 433

OSMac OS 10.13

Browser Firefox 57.0

Flash version 28.0.0

Status in home

Entitlements est, cvod, tve-vod, clinear, cdvr, tve-linearLast fingerprintcloudtv_web_polymer_4.7.1_prod_1513540298576_31461

Stream provider primetime

Video ID tvgrid/listing/2003381912171800109/detail/?channelId=7292887503619848104

Stream ID tag:xfinitytv.comcast.net,2013:channel-station:8376428496965590117:chNum:106:callSign:KHQD#stream:format:HLS

Error code player.3300.4259876

Error description Error aux infohttp://ccr.linear-twtr-wa-pil.xcr.comcast.net/KHQD_HD_TWTRdWA_11569_0_9051106304893812163.m3u8?format=redirect

Regular Visitor

Re: Streaming Error player.3300.4259876

we need to start  a class action suit re comcast and their service or lack of


GWilder85 wrote:

I've been getting the following streaming error when using the newly updated Firefox to stream on the tv.xfinity.com streaming site -

 

Error player.3300.4259876

 

When I first sign in and select a show it will load and play for 10-15 seconds, then I get the "There was a problem, we're attempting to resume" message then the error. This seems to happen on every channel. I searched the fourms and was unable to find any info about this error.

 

Here is the diagnostic info:

 

Build number 433

OSMac OS 10.13

Browser Firefox 57.0

Flash version 28.0.0

Status in home

Entitlements est, cvod, tve-vod, clinear, cdvr, tve-linearLast fingerprintcloudtv_web_polymer_4.7.1_prod_1513540298576_31461

Stream provider primetime

Video ID tvgrid/listing/2003381912171800109/detail/?channelId=7292887503619848104

Stream ID tag:xfinitytv.comcast.net,2013:channel-station:8376428496965590117:chNum:106:callSign:KHQD#stream:format:HLS

Error code player.3300.4259876

Error description Error aux infohttp://ccr.linear-twtr-wa-pil.xcr.comcast.net/KHQD_HD_TWTRdWA_11569_0_9051106304893812163.m3u8?format=redirect


 

New Poster

Re: Streaming Error player.3300.4259876

Agreed same error for about a month now.

New Poster

Re: Streaming Error player.3300.4259876

I'm trying to figure out if it is Comcast or FF....works on Safari and Chrome on my Mac perfect, but I'm a FF user and this stinks big time.

Expert

Re: Streaming Error player.3300.4259876


@mmedi005 wrote:

I'm trying to figure out if it is Comcast or FF....works on Safari and Chrome on my Mac perfect, but I'm a FF user and this stinks big time.


I don't know that code but have you tried installing flash from that browser? it might be an older flash that won't validate.


I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Streaming Error player.3300.4259876

Is there any resolution to this problem? This is the same error I get on Firefox. On both Safari and Chrome the streaming keeps freezing every 2 minutes. I have the most up to date versions of everything. This used to work beautifully and now it doesn't.

Expert

Re: Streaming Error player.3300.4259876


@shedamarie wrote:

Is there any resolution to this problem? This is the same error I get on Firefox. On both Safari and Chrome the streaming keeps freezing every 2 minutes. I have the most up to date versions of everything. This used to work beautifully and now it doesn't.


have you tried using the Chrome browser (has integrated flash that is kept up to date)?


I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Streaming Error player.3300.4259876

Yes, I specifically downloaded chrome to see if it would work. It does the same thing as Safari; it plays but freezes every 2 minutes.
Expert

Re: Streaming Error player.3300.4259876


@shedamarie wrote:
Yes, I specifically downloaded chrome to see if it would work. It does the same thing as Safari; it plays but freezes every 2 minutes.

the computer and the wifi signal are the only thing in common. also a reboot of a PC fixes a very large number of problems. have you tried a computer power down restart?


I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Streaming Error player.3300.4259876

Yes, Netflix and individual network sites stream just fine. It’s only the xfinity. So the xfinity site is the only thing in common...