Community Forum

Stream displaying recording list from different account on ipad

Frequent Visitor

Stream displaying recording list from different account on ipad

Weird occurrence, on my iPad when accessing Xfinity Stream, the recording displayed are from my daughter's account.  I signed out to the app, delete it, re-install, didn’t make a difference.  I accessed Xfinity Stream both on my Windows’s PC and Android phone, they display the correct recording list

Any help to resolve is appreciated 

Official Employee

Re: Stream displaying recording list from different account on ipad

Hi mac0730,  I would like to help investigate this issue further for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Stream displaying recording list from different account on ipad

Hi mac0730, thank you for working with me through private message and glad manually entering your username and password helped in correcting your issue.  Please reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you for your time!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!