Community Forum

Stream TV app

New Poster

Stream TV app

Every time I use the app, there is a voice that says stuff like loading, and showing player controls... How do I stop this?
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Stream TV app

TinyToppen wrote:
Every time I use the app, there is a voice that says stuff like loading, and showing player controls... How do I stop this?

I can't find a way to get the stream app to give voice prompt for what is happening. The only thing I can suggest is to go to app settings - accessibility and see if anything is turned on. Are you sure this isn't a function of your device? What device are you using make/model?

Official Employee

Re: Stream TV app

TinyToppen wrote:

You didn’t mention if you are iOS or Android.   For iOS, use Siri and say “Open VoiceOver” which is an accessibility feature that reads things on your screen (for blind and low vision users). You’ll want to turn that off. Smiley Wink

Android feature is called TalkBack which you’d find somewhere in settings. 

-ComcastDan

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!