Community Forum

Storm

New Poster

Storm

Since last night storm , I have not been able to access cable, from my main box, it keeps asking me to reboot and then to restart, the cable box itself reads case! Can someone help?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Storm

@Vincelomb36 wrote:

Since last night storm , I have not been able to access cable, from my main box, it keeps asking me to reboot and then to restart, the cable box itself reads case! Can someone help?

You may want to call 800-Comcast and select TV. ask the agent to run the internal troubleshooting guide (einstein) and let it test your line.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

CASE means the box isn’t able to communicate. Check for outages in your area or you may need a tech out to check wiring/box

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Expert

@Vincelomb36 wrote:

if your internet is working temporarily connect the set top box to the modem coax and power up. does it post to normal 'clock'?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, Vincelomb36. I see you've gotten some great support here within the community already. Please let us know if you have any additional questions/concerns for us. We will be happy to continue assisting. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Since there has been no additional activity on this thread, I have completed this interaction. If you end up needing further support with this Vincelomb36, please send me a private message with your name.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.