Community Forum

Skipping commercials

Regular Visitor

Skipping commercials

How do you skip the commercials.  My arrow works sometimes,  but the last couple of weeks it has not.  Get rid of the commercials during watching.  It's bad enough you have to watch all the commercials during a television show On Demand, but to also watch them on the internet is ridiculous!

New Poster

Re: Skipping commercials

I am having the same issue while streaming shows from the CW and SyFy on demand on my computer, surely there much be a way around this.

Expert

@mickeyleran wrote:

I am having the same issue while streaming shows from the CW and SyFy on demand on my computer, surely there much be a way around this.

watching network on demand does have commercials most of which can not be skipped. you can record shows with a DVR and skip what you will.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Even dvr'ed some network shows still aren't allowing me to skip network commercials. Fox, SyFy, and FF are bad about that.

Expert

@mickeyleran wrote:

Even dvr'ed some network shows still aren't allowing me to skip network commercials. Fox, SyFy, and FF are bad about that.

no DVR recording stops fast forwarding. next time you think it is, while playing the recording hit the OK button. upper left corner probably says on-demand not DVR.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.