Community Forum

Saved Movies missing when accessing from computer.

New Poster

Saved Movies missing when accessing from computer.

There are a significant number of movies that I recorded that are available on my TV, but not when I want to watch them on my computer. It seems I am limited on my computer. What gives?

Expert

Re: Saved Movies missing when accessing from computer.

bobstrange wrote:

There are a significant number of movies that I recorded that are available on my TV, but not when I want to watch them on my computer. It seems I am limited on my computer. What gives?

the cloud DVR is limited to last 60 hours of recordings. Home capacity is much larger

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am having the same issue. Only, this cannot be the reason since there are only about 10 hours of recordings showing up on the mobile app and they are the oldest recordings, not the most recent.

Expert

ambice wrote:

I am having the same issue. Only, this cannot be the reason since there are only about 10 hours of recordings showing up on the mobile app and they are the oldest recordings, not the most recent.

the cloud DVR is limited to last 60 hours of recordings. Home capacity is much larger (copied from the post just before yours).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!