Community Forum

Roku Streaming Picture Size

New Poster

Roku Streaming Picture Size

The picture I'm getting from both of my Rokus - brand new plus and brand new roku box - has borders all the way around making the viewing size MUCH smaller than my 65 and 55 inch screens. There doesn't appear to be anything in the settings to change this. 

Expert

Re: Roku Streaming Picture Size

@CASEMAN007 wrote:

The picture I'm getting from both of my Rokus - brand new plus and brand new roku box - has borders all the way around making the viewing size MUCH smaller than my 65 and 55 inch screens. There doesn't appear to be anything in the settings to change this. 

the Roku is in a free beta, and HD channels are available on the Roku only if you have a separate line for HD Technology with the $10.00 amount. we have been told that bundled HD does not allow HD cable channels (while in Beta or until Comcast changes the settings.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

@Rustyben - What is the separate line for HD? I do have HD channels. 

Thanks for your help!

Expert

@CASEMAN007 wrote:

@Rustyben - What is the separate line for HD? I do have HD channels. 

Thanks for your help!

my current bill has a line

TV: HD technology fee   $9.95

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!