Community Forum

Roku Error 403-102

Regular Visitor

Roku Error 403-102

Good Morning!

I am seeking help with Roku Error 403-102. I recently updated my gateway and now I am receiving this error. I have spoken to 3 different Xfinity representatives and 1 roku representative, I have exhausted my options! Any help is greatly appreciated.

I see ComcastElla has helped others with this issue and hope she may be able to solve it for me as well. Thank you!

New Poster

Re: Roku Error 403-102

I got the same error yesterday (12/29/18) on my Roku TV after I upgraded to the Xfi Gateway.

The TV worked perfectly on the former cable modem and my router. 

I've tried everything (resetting gateway and resetting TV) and nothing works. The authorize device process indicates success, but then fails on the TV with the error code.

Please help!

Official Employee

Hello all,

@ naty31 - Welcome to our community! I got your message and I will reply back immediately. 

@jrny78 - Thank you for posting! I can check your account and troubleshoot the issue with Stream app on Roku. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@naty31 - I haven't heard from you but I hope that you still enjoy the Stream app on your Roku without any issues. Please feel free to reach me at any time. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!