Community Forum

Rewind when streaming live

New Poster

Rewind when streaming live

Is there a way to rewind (replay) while steaming live content online? 

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Rewind when streaming live

Sorry, no

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Expert

@CCAndrew wrote:
Sorry, no

adding... if you have DVR service at all and are on your home network, hit record and watch the recording (then you can rewind within the recording).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thanks for your reply. This is an important feature for older people or people with hearing difficulties. Can you explain why this feature isn't implemented? Can you tell me how to esclate this?

New Poster

this is not not practical since we don't know when we want to rewind.

New Poster

It's xfinity working on a way to rewind live streaming?
Expert

@Cjnev72 wrote:
It's xfinity working on a way to rewind live streaming?

no. you can start a recording on a live show then watch the recording to have the ability to have rewind and pause. (this works while recording in process when on your home wifi)

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

This is really really bad you can't rewind live streaming.  For some reason it started 15 minutes in.  So basically I miss a whole bunch of the show and have no way of seeing the beginning.  Not happy.

Expert

@Zephros wrote:

This is really really bad you can't rewind live streaming.  For some reason it started 15 minutes in.  So basically I miss a whole bunch of the show and have no way of seeing the beginning.  Not happy.

streaminmg website has no ability to pause live TV. go to your DVR and press record then watch the recording in progress (then you can pause).