Community Forum

Requesting ComcastChe Help for ftde.Mismatch error with Xfinity Stream on laptop

New Poster

Requesting ComcastChe Help for ftde.Mismatch error with Xfinity Stream on laptop

I have a Macbook Air laptop and for the past 3 days, I cannot sign on to Xfinity Stream site to watch shows or any video clips.  Xfinity stream works fine on my iphone though.

I get this error message but when I try to sign back in, I just keep getting the same error message:

"Sorry, we've run into a problem.

The good news? We can take care of it right now. First, you'll need to sign out of your account.
When you sign back in it'll be fixed. Ready?

(Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch)"

I have been looking for an answer in the forums and it seems ComcastChe knows how to fix this, but I don't know how to direct/private message in the forum.

Any advice on how to fix my sign on problem would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Becky

Administrator

Re: Requesting ComcastChe Help for ftde.Mismatch error with Xfinity Stream on laptop

@RNickerson1807,

Thank you so much for posting your question here in the Xfinity Forum. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. 

Can you please log out of the Xfinity Stream website fully, clear your browsers cache and cookies, and log back into the website?

Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!