Community Forum

Recordings now showing up on app

New Poster

Recordings now showing up on app

My DVR recordings aren't showing up when I go on my laptop or phone but are showing on the DVR box.  How is that even possible?

Valued Contributor

Re: Recordings now showing up on app

Try hitting the Xfinity button on the remote then scroll over to the gear symbol for the settings menu.  From there click on Device Settings and at the very bottom there should be an option to "Sync DVR".  I would give that a try to see if it refreshes it for you (back out of the app and reopen it after).  One other thing you can try is if you hit the "A" button on the remote it will bring up a self-help menu that has a "System Refresh" option that might also work (I would try that after if the Sync DVR doesn't work as it does take a couple minutes longer).  

Expert

@stefry2 wrote:

My DVR recordings aren't showing up when I go on my laptop or phone but are showing on the DVR box.  How is that even possible?

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello stefry2, I can assist you with getting your recordings to show up. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

New Poster

Cnan you share this solution with the rest of us, or do you prefer that every customer call in and clog up your help desk.  I have this same problem in which shows we have recorded do not show up when looking at the saved recordings from my laptop.  Additionally, my laptop will report that my DVR is nearing capacity when the same information displayed on the TV shows the DVR less than 50% full.

Official Employee

harrisonpd wrote: Cnan you share this solution with the rest of us, or do you prefer that every customer call in and clog up your help desk.  I have this same problem in which shows we have recorded do not show up when looking at the saved recordings from my laptop.  Additionally, my laptop will report that my DVR is nearing capacity when the same information displayed on the TV shows the DVR less than 50% full.

I can assist you with this as well and share our result so everyone one can benefit. First I will need to look into your account on my end, please send a private message with your account information and we can get started.