Community Forum

Recordings just freezing

New Poster

Recordings just freezing

If I try to watch a recording it just freezes on me I can watch for about 30 seconds at a time and then it freezes for longer.

I have tried several recordings and none are letting me watch all the way through

I tried streaming live tv and it seams to be playing just fine

I checked the upload/download I am currently getting 123.33 on the download and 17.42 on the upload so my internet should not be the issue.

Expert

Re: Recordings just freezing

@flaire1 wrote:

If I try to watch a recording it just freezes on me I can watch for about 30 seconds at a time and then it freezes for longer.

I have tried several recordings and none are letting me watch all the way through

I tried streaming live tv and it seams to be playing just fine

I checked the upload/download I am currently getting 123.33 on the download and 17.42 on the upload so my internet should not be the issue.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Good evening, I can investigate this for you going forward. Would you like me to check your account from here?

New Poster

That would be great! Every time I atempt to watch a DVR program from the Xfinity stream website it freezes every 30 seconds. Like I said I do not think my internet is an issue it will stream fine from the app on my phone using the same internet conection. 

I have also been experancing this issue watching live tv on my computer