Community Forum

Recently I have been unable to access recordings from my laptop when away from home.

New Poster

Recently I have been unable to access recordings from my laptop when away from home.

CAn access with my wife's laptop, but can no longer acces with mine. Thoughts?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Recently I have been unable to access recordings from my laptop when away from home.

@wrote:

CAn access with my wife's laptop, but can no longer acces with mine. Thoughts?

Can you still watch live tv?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Recently I have been unable to access recordings from my laptop when away from home.

I am unable to access recorded programs on my laptop while at home.

I am able to stream live TV on my laptop.

I am able to access recorded programs on my iPad while at home.

Can someone get Comcast to fix this problem?  I tried calling Customer Service and could not get any answers.

Comcast will charge me if I have to have someone come out and determine what's wrong.

Based on many, many years of experience with Comcast, I strongly suspect that Comcast is the problem and not my laptop.

Regular Visitor

Im having the same problem on my chromebook. If I go to tv.xfinity.com>saved>recordings>program>watch , I get the three dots and the window is non-responsive. If I go tv.xfinity.com>for you>just recorded>program>watch, the recording plays fine.

The issue seems isolated to tv.xfinity.com, as everything works fine on my main x1 box, Roku's, and ios apps.