Community Forum

Re: on demand shows stop and I am unable to resume. This happens on shows and movies.

New Poster

Re: on demand shows stop and I am unable to resume. This happens on shows and movies.

Was this ever resolved?????? Everytime I stream on my laptop it stops in the middle of a show. I have tried everything. Since December I have had this problem off and on continually. Netflex and every other works absolutley fine. I'm surprised this in't more advanced. Annoying. 

Silver Problem Solver

@pepe3 wrote:

Was this ever resolved?????? Everytime I stream on my laptop it stops in the middle of a show. I have tried everything. Since December I have had this problem off and on continually. Netflex and every other works absolutley fine. I'm surprised this in't more advanced. Annoying. 

Since this is a Stream issue, I have moved your post to that forum.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Expert

@pepe3 wrote:

do you get an error message? does the sound and video both stop? does it stop at the same point? verity too that it is an on-demand show/episode.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.