Community Forum

Re: Xfinity TV App not properly downloading recordings from cloud on iPad operation iOS 10.2

Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity TV App not properly downloading recordings from cloud on iPad operation iOS 10.2

I am having similar issue in San Francsico Bay Area.  When downloading, I get frequent "download interruppted" errors that then I can restart and it seems to continue.  This may happen 1-6 times per 1 hour show, and does seem to vary, being worse at peak hours.  Sometimes I see an error say something like server contact error.

Separately, when I try to play a show on by Galaxy S2 tablet, it will not play at all, or will play for 10-15 seconds, then freeze, then start playing again.  This happens when I am not connected to the internet.  If I am at home or in a hotel with wifi, it plays fine.  I can stream recordings from the Recorded entries just fine, but the whole point of downloading is to be able to play on a plane or other situation with no internet connection.

Official Employee

pbharriso, I got your private message and will follow up there. 

KenF