Community Forum

Re: Xfinity Stream TV

New Poster

I haave not been able to stream to my pc since December. I have spent hours talking to very pleasant phillipino people with no result. I am running Windows 10. What could I possibly do at this point except consider changing providers?

Most Valued Poster

Can you be more specific on where you run into the problem? Are you able to log into Xfinity website using a primary or unrestricted secondary user name and password? Then what happens?

Expert

adding... If you are seeing blinking dots in the middle of the page change to another browser or activate current adobe flash (needed for the website). The Chrome browser has it built in if you wish to use Chrome.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

Hello richchrisrose.

Just to following up after the great suggestions that have been provided. 

If you are still experiencing an issue with the XFINITY Stream App, please let us know so we can help get this working for you. 

New Poster

Download speeds have been very slow, taking about 15x as long to download (i.e. Used to take 5 minutes now taking nearly 60 minutes), over the past 2-3 weeks. All other internet services working normally as well as Xfinity speed tests on website. Why is this happening and how can it be improved?
New Poster

My Xfinity Stream app is no longer working. It’s not showing recordings or scheduled recordings. If I use the TV Remote app it shows these things, but I can’t watch from that app. I have tried logging out and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Any suggestions?
Expert

Myrahu wrote:
Download speeds have been very slow, taking about 15x as long to download (i.e. Used to take 5 minutes now taking nearly 60 minutes), over the past 2-3 weeks. All other internet services working normally as well as Xfinity speed tests on website. Why is this happening and how can it be improved?

previous thread answers said it was server load issues.  have you tried to log out of the app (the settings menu has a gear icon) and then logging back in?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Frequent Visitor

When will the stream app beta be released as a product? Have enjoyed the beta on Roku. What will it be like when released? Thanks