Community Forum

Re: Streaming TV error message: (Error TVAPP-00206)

Frequent Visitor

I have been waiting to hear from xfinity for over a week now about my not being able to stream tv on my pc(error code TVAPP-00206). It has now been over a month since the issue started. they posted something about a fix but did not say what it was!? very frustrated with the lack of communication from them regarding this problem.  

Admin1

Hi freshtracks1 -- Our engineering team put a fix in place to clear Error TVAPP-00206. ComcastJessie posted that you should clear your Cache & Cookies and then try stream. Have you done that yet?

Frequent Visitor

yes,  several times.

Official Employee

freshtracks1, Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for additional help. 

KenF

New Poster

I am also getting this error on Macbook Pro, Firefox and Chrome - read thru all the threads I could find on this issue and none of the suggestions worked

Expert

@billdev wrote:

I am also getting this error on Macbook Pro, Firefox and Chrome - read thru all the threads I could find on this issue and none of the suggestions worked

please follow the directions in the post just before your post.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.