Community Forum

Re: Some shows on DVR are not showing up on my iPad recordings

Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issue on my iPad and iPhone. iOS 11.3.1. I only see 5 out of 25 recordings. I have deleted the app, reinstalled it and problem remains.

Official Employee

MJL476, thanks for reaching out. Let's look into your cloud DVR missing recordings. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I don't see an option to PM you.
Expert

@imasportsluvr wrote:

I'm having the same problem which I reported to Comcast 10 days ago.  I got no response from them so I called a few days later.  After a 30 minute telephone conversation with an agent, nothing changed.  I got this voicemail today at my house ""Hello Ann Green from Comcast. This is a follow up message regarding an issue reported with your Comcast X 1 Cable Service. This is a known multiple customer issue that we are working diligently to resolve and would like to thank you for your patience. Your problem will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you again for choosing Comcast."  

It's just so darn frustrating because I watch programs on my app all the time. This app was one of the main reasons I chose Comcast over Fios -- maybe that was a mistake.

see the post that is two posts above your post by @ComcastKenF

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I don't see an option to PM you.

MJL476, got your PM.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.