Community Forum

Re: Error ftde.provision.11700

Regular Visitor

Hi Comcast Dan,

I have the same problem with the TV APP - Error ftde.provision.11700
I have set all browsers to allow Comcast cookies, however, the error still shows after Login.
Can you please delete my device history?
Thank you.

Expert

@morriseagle wrote:

Hi Comcast Dan,

I have the same problem with the TV APP - Error ftde.provision.11700
I have set all browsers to allow Comcast cookies, however, the error still shows after Login.
Can you please delete my device history?
Thank you.

the system thinks you have too many stream devices registered on your account. Often this is because the stream site is web page is forced closed (red X) before stopping the stream and returning back to the previous screen. the devices will have to all be deprovisioned (so will have to log in again) to restart the authorized device list. Please change your password as soon as possible so the Comcast employee will know your account is secure. I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

morriseagle wrote: Hi Comcast Dan, I have the same problem with the TV APP - Error ftde.provision.11700 I have set all browsers to allow Comcast cookies, however, the error still shows after Login. Can you please delete my device history?
Thank you.

I can assist you with getting your devices deprovisioned, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".