Community Forum

Re: Error 0001.Unable to watch stream TV on computer. Code started 2 days ago.

New Poster

Everytime I try to access TV stations on my computer I get a Error 0001 message about clearing the cache. Have done this multiple times and shut down and restarted the computer but to no avail. Never had this problem before. Has anyone resolved this issue? Thanks!

Regular Visitor

Having the same issue. Remains unresolved for me.

New Poster

I'm having the same problem. cleared cache, logged out and back in, etc nothing works, still get the same error

New Poster

Has any one gotten a fix for this?  

New Poster

ive been having this problem since late december, its now February 2018. Comcast seems clueless. I saw on another forum where someone mentioned that only a about 150 people have called to complain about having this problem, so its not considered to be that imnportant of an issue to resolve, how true that statement is i dont know, but the fact that i know dozens of people are having this issue and its been going on for at least a month and half is frustrating me to a point that i have to say, if we are paying for a service that does not work properly, why continue to be a customer?

New Poster

It is frustrating.  I didn't realize so many were having the problem.   If I get any info I'll post it.  

New Poster

Xfinity tech is terrible same problem days now not resolved 0001
Regular Contributor

@ediem wrote:

Has any one gotten a fix for this?  

I got the same message this morning. Cleared cache and everything and that didn't work. Support couldn't help either. Went to forums and a girl in the on-demand forum said she updated her flash player and it worked. I tried it and lo and behold, it worked.  Go to control panel and update flash player and give it a shot